went mel's house to watch stairway to heaven. watched until 15, the both of us bth, go staright to the last disc. haha! i know this is kinda bad but!! it's too irresistible!! why must she die? it's really so poor thing for the both of them. after overcoming so many obstacles and difficulties, they finally got together, this tragedy happened. isn't it unfair? yes it is. very. but it's ok, i know they will meet in heaven, together with taihua-opah. yes they will. there's a stairway to it. aww. nice show. oh yar!!me's baby hamsters are soOoOoo cute!! they're sooooo tiny!! damn cute!haha.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
10:30 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand